Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1032.3 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Rawlins Municipal (KRWL)
Lat: 41.8°N Lon: 107.2°W Elev: 6736ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 37. Wind chill values as low as zero. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 19. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of light snow after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A chance of snow before 1pm, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper North Platte River Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE