Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 12 mph
- Barometer29.58 in (1000.3 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Dodge City Regional Airport (KDDC)
Lat: 37.78°N Lon: 99.97°W Elev: 2594ft.
Dodge City KS
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Very windy, with a west wind 11 to 21 mph becoming north northwest 26 to 36 mph. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain before 7pm, then a chance for drizzle before ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Very windy, with a north wind 29 to 34 mph decreasing to 18 to 23 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ford County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE