Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 7 mph
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Presidio Lely International Airport (KPRS)
Lat: 29.63 Lon: -104.36 Elev: 2938ft.
11 Miles ESE Terlingua TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Big Bend Area, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE