Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1010.8 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Dryden Terrell County Airport (K6R6)
Lat: 30.42 Lon: -102.28 Elev: 2320ft.
19 Miles ENE Marathon TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 64. Windy, with a west wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind around 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pecos County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE