Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 30.38 Lon: -104.02 Elev: 4833ft.
13 Miles NE Valentine TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Davis/Apache Mountains Area, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE