Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Phoenix, Phoenix-Deer Valley Municipal Airport (KGBN)
Lat: 33.69026 Lon: -112.06618 Elev: 1486ft.
27 Miles S Dateland AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 46. North wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. North northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE