Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Silver City/Grant (KSVC)
Lat: 32.64 Lon: -108.16 Elev: 5377ft.
5 Miles ENE Bayard NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 10 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48. East northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light north wind.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Gila Highlands/Black Range, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE