Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 G 19 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
DW4624 Mule Creek (D4624)
Lat: 33.12168 Lon: -108.97322 Elev: 5253ft.
10 Miles ESE Clifton AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. North northeast wind 9 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. East wind 8 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. South wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Gila River and Aravaipa Valleys including Clifton/Safford, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE