Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.71 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index92°F (33°C)
Current conditions at
Casa Grande, Casa Grande Municipal Airport (KCGZ)
Lat: 32.95 Lon: -111.76667 Elev: 1463ft.
5 Miles SW Blackwater AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 74. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 101. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 75. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 100. Southwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 75. West southwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 101.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 75.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 101.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 76.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 100.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 77.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 100.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 77.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 100.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest and North Central Pinal County, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE