Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Phoenix, Phoenix-Deer Valley Municipal Airport (KDVT)
Lat: 33.69026 Lon: -112.06618 Elev: 1486ft.
3 Miles E Peoria AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 36. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light west southwest wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE