Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1015.8 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Phoenix, Phoenix-Deer Valley Municipal Airport (KDVT)
Lat: 33.69026°N Lon: 112.06618°W Elev: 1486ft.
3 Miles E Peoria AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Light east northeast wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. East northeast wind 7 to 13 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Phoenix Area, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE