Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.32 in (1026.9 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chattanooga, Lovell Field (KCHA)
Lat: 35.04 Lon: -85.2 Elev: 689ft.
7 Miles SSE Dunlap TN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before noon. High near 46. Breezy, with a southeast wind 10 to 20 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sequatchie County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE