Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedSSW 15 G 18 MPH
- Barometer29.69 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475 Lon: -114.8611 Elev: 2200ft.
6 Miles W Lake Mead NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 94. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 75. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 96. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 77. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 98. South southwest wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 77.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 100.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 80.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 101.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 82.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 100.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 82.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 100.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE