Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 10 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475 Lon: -114.8611 Elev: 2200ft.
6 Miles W Lake Mead NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 30. North wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE