Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Freezing Rain
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Crossville Memorial-Whitson Field Airport (KCSV)
Lat: 35.96 Lon: -85.08 Elev: 1867ft.
2 Miles ESE Algood TN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Low around 26. North northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before 9am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Putnam County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE