Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park Airport (KGCN)
Lat: 35.94611 Lon: -112.15472 Elev: 6608ft.
12 Miles NE Phantom Ranch AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 37. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kaibab Plateau, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE