Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 24 G 37 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Heat Index75°F (24°C)
Current conditions at
DESERT NWR (DWRN2)
Lat: 36.578889 Lon: -115.144167 Elev: 7120ft.
14 Miles NW Nellis AFB NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 56. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 56. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 62.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE