Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48 Lon: -82.4 Elev: 1500ft.
4 Miles NW Church Hill TN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 67. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hawkins County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE