Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.49 in (1037.6 mb)
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Cortez-Montezuma County Airport (KCEZ)
Lat: 37.30706 Lon: -108.62644 Elev: 5902ft.
10 Miles SW Mesa Verde National Park CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE