Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 12 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in (1006.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-14°F (-26°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
17 Miles SW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 68. West wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71. West southwest wind 6 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE