Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.0 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
36 Miles E Bishop CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 26. North wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a temperature rising to around 27 by 10pm. North wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 7 to 16 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE