Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 9 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
MOLAS PASS (CAMLP)
Lat: 37.75139 Lon: -107.69111 Elev: 10801ft.
13 Miles S Silverton CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly after 9am. High near 14. Wind chill values as low as -15. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around -2. Wind chill values as low as -25. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.
- Sunday Snow. High near 10. Wind chill values as low as -25. Blustery, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. Wind chill values as low as -30. West wind around 15 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE