Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
NORTH LONG POINT (NLPU1)
Lat: 37.854722 Lon: -109.838889 Elev: 8680ft.
13 Miles N Natural Bridge National Monument UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 6. South southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 25. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 13. South southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Canyonlands/Natural Bridges, UT
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 13 Miles N Natural Bridge National Monument UT
37.81°N 109.98°W (Elev. 6662 ft)
- Last Update: 11:56 pm MST Dec 6, 2013
- Forecast Valid: 1am MST Dec 7, 2013-6pm MST Dec 13, 2013
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE