Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389 Lon: -107.90861 Elev: 9078ft.
5 Miles NE Telluride CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. North northeast wind around 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. North northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 26. Blustery.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Breezy.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE