Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
BIG INDIAN VALLEY (BIVU1)
Lat: 38.224444 Lon: -109.278333 Elev: 6960ft.
18 Miles SW La Sal Jct UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 23. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 26. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Canyonlands/Natural Bridges, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE