Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill-4°F (-20°C)
Current conditions at
HARMS WAY (HWYU1)
Lat: 38.31 Lon: -109.24 Elev: 7049ft.
9 Miles N La Sal UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny and cold, with a high near 5. Wind chill values as low as -10. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -15. South wind around 5 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 23. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 22. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for La Sal and Abajo Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE