Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 10 G 28 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Heat Index89°F (32°C)
Current conditions at
USGS/NPS Building, Moab (MOAB)
Lat: 38.537356 Lon: -109.510439 Elev: 4476ft.
4 Miles NW Moab UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 61. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph becoming light south after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 94. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming southwest 15 to 20 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 62. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 95. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 96.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64.
- Monday Sunny and hot, with a high near 97.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 66.
- Tuesday Sunny and hot, with a high near 97.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 67.
- Wednesday Sunny and hot, with a high near 100.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arches/Grand Flat, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE