Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Delta/Blake Field Airport (KAJZ)
Lat: 38.7864 Lon: -108.0636 Elev: 5194ft.
10 Miles ESE Whitewater CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 53. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 88. Breezy, with a southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 53. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 87. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 93.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE