Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Delta/Blake Field Airport (KAJZ)
Lat: 38.78688 Lon: -108.06584 Elev: 5154ft.
10 Miles ESE Whitewater CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 23. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 14. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE