Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 MPH
- Barometer29.91 in (1016.9 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Junction, Walker Field (KGJT)
Lat: 39.13389 Lon: -108.53861 Elev: 4859ft.
8 Miles N Fruitvale CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. Wind chill values as low as -15. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Roan and Tavaputs Plateaus, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE