Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 MPH
- Barometer29.89 in (1003.1 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139 Lon: -116.00556 Elev: 5945ft.
32 Miles SE Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. West wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 39. West wind 12 to 17 mph becoming east 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. East northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 43. North northwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Breezy.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE