Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Lancaster, Fairfield County Airport (KLHQ)
Lat: 39.75 Lon: -82.67 Elev: 866ft.
6 Miles N Londonderry OH
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Snow before noon, then rain and sleet between noon and 2pm, then rain after 2pm. High near 38. East wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, snow showers, and sleet before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Low around 27. South wind 6 to 13 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Cloudy, with a high near 29. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Night Cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Vinton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE