Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Price, Carbon County Airport (KPUC)
Lat: 39.60917 Lon: -110.75472 Elev: 5922ft.
6 Miles SSE Sunnyside UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 62. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 7 to 12 mph becoming south 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 18 to 23 mph becoming north northwest 7 to 12 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south southwest 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Breezy, with a southwest wind 19 to 24 mph becoming west northwest 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Plateau/Book Cliffs, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE