Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.46 in
- Dewpoint-8°F (-22°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Provo, Provo Municipal Airport (KPVU)
Lat: 40.21667 Lon: -111.71667 Elev: 4498ft.
10 Miles SSE Eureka UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Wind chill values as low as -14. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as zero. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 16. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 13. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 23. South wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Patchy fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Wasatch Front, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE