Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 22 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Provo, Provo Municipal Airport (KPVU)
Lat: 40.21667 Lon: -111.71667 Elev: 4498ft.
25 Miles ESE Mapleton UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 38. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east southeast.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. East wind 6 to 11 mph becoming southwest 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 41. West southwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming east 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 12 to 17 mph becoming east southeast 6 to 11 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Plateau/Book Cliffs, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE