Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.55 in
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Hebron Municipal Airport (KHJH)
Lat: 40.15 Lon: -97.59 Elev: 1467ft.
3 Miles ESE Milligan NE
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 6. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 31. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Saline County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE