Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Battle Mountain (KB23)
Lat: 40.6 Lon: -116.86667 Elev: 4531ft.
41 Miles NW Carlin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 6 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West northwest wind around 7 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72. East wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE