Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Barometer29.65 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Logan, Logan-Cache Airport (KLGU)
Lat: 41.78278 Lon: -111.85389 Elev: 4452ft.
6 Miles SW Portage UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 69. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 19 to 24 mph becoming north northeast 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE