Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.1 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111 Lon: -122.87222 Elev: 1329ft.
12 Miles SW Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Snow level 7200 feet. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Light west northwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow showers likely, mainly after 11pm. Some thunder is also possible. Snow level 6600 feet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. West northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE