Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1032.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-13°F (-25°C)
Current conditions at
Alliance Municipal Airport (KAIA)
Lat: 42.05 Lon: -102.8 Elev: 3930ft.
9 Miles N Hyannis NE
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -1. West southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. Wind chill values as low as zero. West southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Cherry, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE