Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.7 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.46 Lon: -69.6 Elev: 1037ft.
6 Miles NNE North New Portland ME
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 47. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Somerset, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE