Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity73% Wind SpeedNE 7 mph Barometer30.17 in (1022.3 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Ottumwa, Ottumwa Industrial Airport (KOTM)
Lat: 41.11°N Lon: 92.45°W Elev: 846ft.
Oskaloosa IA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Windy, with a south wind 7 to 12 mph becoming northwest 19 to 24 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Windy, with a northwest wind 18 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Blustery. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 29. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.