Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.73 in (1007.3 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Marshalltown Municipal Airport (KMIW)
Lat: 42.11°N Lon: 92.91°W Elev: 971ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain before 1pm, then rain and snow. High near 39. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow before 7pm, then a chance of snow between 7pm and 1am. Low around 22. Windy, with a north wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marshall County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE