Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1015.2 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar Rapids, The Eastern Iowa Airport (KCID)
Lat: 41.89°N Lon: 91.7°W Elev: 840ft.
Cedar Rapids IA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely, possibly mixed with rain and sleet before 3am, then a slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a steady temperature around 28. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Linn County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE