Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity97% Wind SpeedSW 5 mph Barometer30.09 in (1018.7 mb) Dewpoint55°F (13°C) Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lees Summit (KLXT)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 94.37°W Elev: 1004ft.
Blue Springs MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Areas of fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 54. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Friday Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South southwest wind 5 to 11 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. East northeast wind around 6 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy. Monday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.