Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 16 G 25 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Charles B Wheeler Downtown Airport (KMKC)
Lat: 39.12°N Lon: 94.6°W Elev: 758ft.
Kansas City MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow, possibly mixing with rain after 10am, then gradually ending. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light southwest wind becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE