Nor'easter will impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S., with a nor'easter developing off the Gulf Coast on Tuesday and moving up the East Coast Tuesday night through early Thursday. The storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. This will likely impact those with Thanksgiving travel plans on Wed.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity49% Wind SpeedNA Barometer30.41 in Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
LITTLE RIVER AIRPORT (KLLR)
Lat: 39.26204°N Lon: 123.75373°W Elev: 572ft.
Fort Bragg CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. East southeast wind around 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South southeast wind around 8 mph. Thanksgiving Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. South southeast wind around 8 mph. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South southeast wind around 8 mph. Friday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night Rain. Low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Saturday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Saturday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Sunday Night Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Monday Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.