Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
LITTLE RIVER AIRPORT (KLLR)
Lat: 39.26204°N Lon: 123.75373°W Elev: 572ft.
Fort Bragg CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 64. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Tonight Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 51. South southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE