Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 32.84°N Lon: 105.99°W Elev: 4308ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 36. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 10 to 20 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday A 10 percent chance of snow showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. East wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. East southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sacramento Mountains Above 7500 Feet, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE