Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Humidity27% Wind SpeedSW 8 mph Barometer30.20 in (1021.5 mb) Dewpoint35°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
San Antonio, San Antonio International Airport (KSAT)
Lat: 29.53°N Lon: 98.46°W Elev: 807ft.
San Antonio TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78. Light west wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 59. East northeast wind around 10 mph. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 53.