Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.94 in (1013.1 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cartersville Airport (KVPC)
Lat: 34.13°N Lon: 84.85°W Elev: 751ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 10 percent chance of showers after 5pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Occasional showers, mainly after 8pm. Low around 58. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bartow County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE