Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedW 6 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in (1016.9 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Flagstaff, Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (KFLG)
Lat: 35.14028 Lon: -111.67222 Elev: 7011ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 8. Wind chill values as low as zero. Light west southwest wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Breezy, with a light southwest wind increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE