Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 24 G 32 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1021.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Flagstaff, Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (KFLG)
Lat: 35.14028°N Lon: 111.67222°W Elev: 7011ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a northeast wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Northeast wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Light west southwest wind becoming southwest 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE