Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Cherokee Municipal Airport (KCKP)
Lat: 42.73°N Lon: 95.56°W Elev: 1227ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Rain and snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cherokee County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE