Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1027.7 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Sioux Falls, Foss Field (KFSD)
Lat: 43.59°N Lon: 96.74°W Elev: 1434ft.
Sioux Falls SD
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Rain likely after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Rain and snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Minnehaha County, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE